Twitter is the hot new social networking site today. Everybody is trying it out and using it for different things. For the business owners out there, you can use Twitter to market your product and introduce them to other people. But as your Twitter account grows, you will have to spend more time on it. The best way to help you maximize your time on Twitter is by using Twitter applications. Here are 25 of the best Twitter apps you can use for your business.
1. Twitoria – This is an application that will allow you to sort through your followers and know which ones are not active anymore. With this application, you can delete inactive users and keep your network updated.
2. Monitter – This Twitter application that tells you what Twitter users are saying about you and your business in a specific area. You will have to put in what keywords you would like to associate to your profile and the area you would like to monitor.
3. Twitter Toolbar – A simple toolbar that gives you easy access to Twitter and its tools. You can also view your stats, your friends’ updates and post yours as well. Different versions are available for both Firefox and IE. Steph Korey
4. StockTwits – This is one of the best Twitter applications for businesses that are into stocks. You can get into a conversation with investors and traders and even follow the market real time. You get recent news about the stock exchange and comments about your own portfolio.
5. HelloTxt – With this application you can update and check your accounts in over 35 different social networking sites including Twitter. This is a great tool for multitasking.
6. Tweepler – Having problems managing your followers? Tweepler will enable you to sort your incoming requests-to-follow. In one screen, you can view the requesting user’s statistics (followers, following, number of tweets) and the last three tweets he or she sent. This will allow you to identify if the profile is legit or just spam. It will also save you the confusion of visiting each user’s page.
7. Bubble Tweet – Say you want to introduce yourself in a short video and you want it to be one of the first things that a visitor will see. Putting your video on the website link provided in your profile may not be ubiquitous enough and of course it will eventually bump off your screen page if you put the link on a tweet. Bubble Tweet will solve that problem by posting your welcome video on a bubble shaped layer that will pop up when a visitor lands on your page. This is probably one of the best twitter apps for video.